August 8, 2010

It's Rush Season!



So like many other sorority alums this time of year is bitter sweet. Rush is in the air and for many of us it is the most wonderful time of the year right up their with Christmas! This weekend the sisters of our Delta Rho Tri Delta Chapter moved into the house and began work week in Lexington. I have to say that I am a little jealous of them and wish I could still take part of the festivities, and I wish them best of luck with recruitment and I know they will make us proud!

In honor of 2010 sorority recruitment I wanted to share with you all Lilly Pulitzers new line of sorority prints they are adorable, sophisticated and very Lilly! Lilly did a great job incorporating our colors symbols and letters to create these designs. I personally love the wallet and scarf and cant wait to place my order!



Happy Rush! "Get Excited!"

1 comment: