November 10, 2010

The look for so much less!!


I am obsessed with the 4th hour of the Today Show with Hoda and Kathie Lee, I watch it every day! Anyways all the viewers have been obsessed with Kathie Lee's nail polish. She started wearing "Khaki Rose" by Chanel and ever since they announced it on air they have been sold out!

Did I mention that this Chanel nail polish cost about $25 per bottle!!!

Moral of the Story.... My look for less came about after spending about 30 solid minutes in the nail section of Target trying to get a substitute for this very popular Chanel Nail Color. And I fount it!!!


This Color is Cover Girl Boundless Color #510 Mauveliciouls and cost only $3.50!!!
I just finished my manicure and I love it!!! This will be my fall/winter go to color!





No comments:

Post a Comment